Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Phily Fun!!

I have been promising my sister that I would come visit her in Phily pretty much since she first moved there 3 years ago while her husband Brandon was in residency for Radiation Oncology! I was supposed to go last year after I graduated from BYU-Idaho but it didn't work out. So this year I figured I would plan a trip to visit her after I finished all my school stuff and before I started on the job hunt- It came at the perfect time! It was so much fun seeing them and getting to know my cute nephews without any other competition!
Chaci and I dressed my nephews up in the Thai boxing shorts I brought back from Thailand for them, it was so cute! Though they were quite confused why we were taking off their shirts in the park!
The famous Rocky steps outside the Philadelphia art
museum- see that speck at the top? That's me!
Outside the Rodin's art museum...
I love this statue! One of my favorites!
We went on a walking tour of the city- this is the oldest street in the US, and people still live on it!
The Liberty Bell
This park was full of giant game pieces
I love watching my nephews run- here you can see the BINGO pieces in the background, its amazing they don't fall down!
Playing at the "Please Touch Museum"-a perfect place for kids! This was the Alice in Wonderland section
Visiting the Phily Aquarium... its really cool!
I love this picture! The funny part is that 10 seconds later they were both on the ground and Ketty had a bloody nose- poor guy!
Thanks for being a great tour guide Chaci! It was great!

No comments: