So I vowed I wouldn't do this but I can't help it- I love my nephews! It was so much fun getting to know them better on their own turf and without competing with all my family for their attention! I just love them to death...so here goes, sorry- believe it or not I tried my hardest to keep this short! So introducing Tanzen and Makett and their favorite things...
Tanzen
Makett
They have some awesome out door parks in Phily that feel very secluded because of the think trees, though they are packed with kids running in all directions!
Who knew boxes make such great cars!
I don't think Ketty wanted to stand on the giant chess piece...
This is when twins are such great entertainment! They were trying out their new Halloween costumes (which it is adorable when they run in by the way- they wiggle around with all the padding) and some how they end up in a wressling match-Tanny is winning for now but I have no doubt that Ketty gets his own revenge!
They love kisses! Ketty smacks his lips when he wants a kiss- I hope he keeps that habit for when he turns 16! Before he goes to bed he has to kiss you over his crib and through the bars- its so cute to turn to leave and hear smacking lips behind you!
They LOVE trains!!! They can play with them all day long- it's amazing how many trains they point out as we are driving in the car, or the things they can make into trains or train tracks (food, blocks etc..)
They love being silly!! Thanks for a great time Tanny and Ketty!
I love you!

4 comments:
Super cute boys and way fun to spend some time with them! :-) That is exciting she is having a girl!
Kenzi, where have I been? I just read an old, not too old, post about having to take that killer test! WOW! What a hassle and congrats for passing! I'm sure you studied your brains out, thank goodness it worked out before your trip! I love this post of your nephews! They look so grown up and I'm sure SPencer would love to play with them...that might not ever be possible, but anyway, I can totally relate with the book reading and having to respond to every word or thing they point to or say...that's spencer totally!!! Good luck with the job hunt now, but if you're looking for another cool vacation you're welcome to hang out in Glendale, (where I'm sure you've already visited) anytime!!! ttyl!!
Kenzi,that post was so super adorable. How are you?! We need to chat sometime soon. : )
How did I not get these pics? I need them! We want "more Ken, more!!"
Post a Comment