Though waking up at 6 was not the highlight of my day, the sunrising over the mountains and reflecting off the river was gorgeous! They had some funky things for breakfast! Always fried rice and other sea food- I’m not the biggest fan of sea food, especially squid or octopus first thing in the morning! The hotel was cute to try to make American food for us… It didn’t take them long to realize that we ate a lot of French Toast in the mornings! I ate more for breakfast here than I ever do at home because I knew that I would be out in 100+ heat and 200% humidity! They had a guy there that would make omelets every morning, towards the end he would give us the omelets and say “thank you”. My breakfast normally consisted of a piece of french toast or regular toast with awesome jam, an omelet, fried rice, maybe some bacon and always pineapple and watermelon...yumm....
This picture of me is gross because I just drenched myself in 50 spf sun block and deet bug spray… I was a grease ball!
We ate breakfast on the patio over the river, it was way pretty. Motor boats were constantly driving by giving tours or transporting people to or fro

1 comment:
looks like an interesting trip...maybe I should already know the answer to this...but why did you go there again? I like that "fruit" thing it's pretty intense! Why did you have to get up at 6?
Post a Comment