Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Fun

Like normal these pictures are late- but here is a taste of my summer so far- well mostly the first few weeks when my sister Chaci came to visit with her cute, cute babies!!

I love these boys!! Tanzen and Makett- I wish they didn't live way the heck over in Phily!!

Tanny enjoying the floor

Maketty bouncin away

Chaci and I went to a Tea party in the rain- it was crazy!! Loved it!!

I loved the atmosphere at the place- lots of energy! They had some great signs- it was fun!!

We went up by the "B" for a Bon Fire and hot dogs- it was fun and a great view!! I would also like to thank the very talented rock that took this picture.

1 comment:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Yeah, we totally have to get together. Our car is currently needing to get fixed so I cannot drive it...well we should plan something cool. Are you going to school now? Not till the fall I bet...Your nephews are so cute! I can't believe how big they are now. Who's that group you are with at the 'B'? The rock did a great job, what a photographer! I'll text you soon...peath out