This is busting! With a top rock, spindle, fire board, bow and cordage- you too can bust a coal! With that coal you put it in a nest and ta-da! Fire!! Definitely a lot harder than it looks!
Kid quotes and funny stories
6 years ago
Can anyone name what movie that is on?
This is busting! With a top rock, spindle, fire board, bow and cordage- you too can bust a coal! With that coal you put it in a nest and ta-da! Fire!! Definitely a lot harder than it looks!
4 comments:
wow you are so busy! It looks like an awesome job. I hope you are enjoying those 6 days off. It must feel weird to be working for so long, then nothing. When do you start school, or have you already? Peath out, we REALLY need to hang out again.
What a woman! I am so impressed and proud of you! It was fun to see pictures of you in all your outback cuteness (seriously--you look really cute)!
PS- I liked your top 3 lists...although I was surprised on the colors...I thought they'd be orange, yellow, and lime. Red, eh?
HEY!!! I'm so glad you have a blog. Now lets be blog buddies forever and ever! It was great to see you and now I can see you via pictures all summer long! Keep posting, I love all your pics!
Post a Comment