My last week of Rexburg!! Its so weird to think that I'm done!! Its been great but I must say I'm glad to be moving on!! Here are some of my last week's highlights...
Social Work graduating class April 2009! I love all of these people! They are great! It may look like we have just as many girls as guys but no..half of the guys are our professors! This isn't the major to pick up on guys...Yes I am a nerd- This is the building I spent hundreds of hours in- I have had 2-5 classes in this building ever since coming to Rexburg- I was lucky it was the newest and coolest- they had huge windows over looking the gardens..a great place to chat, study or fall asleep while trying to study!!

2 comments:
yay for Kenzi! and her magnanimous graduated life!!!
You're so beautiful Ken! And we're so proud of you!
Post a Comment