So we went to moab about a month ago- shortly after I sorted through the pictures and uploaded them - I've attempted to add cute little explanations a bunch of times and haven't thought of anything good so here are the pictures! Moab was packed so we ended up sleeping by Ken's Lake on the airport strip- but hey- the ground was flat for our tents! The next morning it started pouring and the guys rode through a thorn patch so all 10 of their tires went flat! We opted to buy our breakfast instead of making it in the rain storm and by afternoon it dried out for some hikes! (though we decided against our original hike where we would cross 7 water areas)
The Whole Gang
Tosh and Lisa practicing their yoga moves...
you know- totally normal!!
Lisa and I spotting the people climbing to the top
While I opted to stay and take pictures-
Lenny decided to lean over the edge of the arch!
After I saw a bunch of little kids go to the top
I decided it couldn't be that bad-
so see the 2 dots on top of the arch? The 2nd one is me!
Thanks for an awesome trip everyone!!

2 comments:
It looks like your still having a blast! I hope all is still going well since we talked last! We need to play phone tag again! ;-)
That looks like so much fun. Moab looks so pretty, I'm sad I never made it especially since I have lived here for 4 years....and now I'm moving.
ps. to answer your questions, we are moving sometime mid july
Post a Comment