This December was great! This was the first Christmas I can remember not having school and finals stressing me for the first half-AMAZING! I love being done with school!! Unfortunately I'm waiting on pictures from a friend of Christmas tree hunting and gingerbread houses, so these will have to do for now...
Each Christmas we get the old gang together for a Christmas party- normally we go out to eat but since Denise had her gallbladder removed she didn't feel up to it, so we did Red Iguana takeout instead...Mmmm...highly recommended it!

Our last Christmas together was December 2007, the last one we were all on different continents! Jess-Europe, Nise-Australia, Me-North America (most exciting of all), and Summer-South America. It was fun!
Somehow my neighbor managed to get us tickets to the Motab Christmas concert with David Archuleta... It was fun! It was absolutely packed! They said that even some people with tickets didn't get seated!
And of course it isn't Christmas without a visit to Temple Square to see the lights! It's amazing how many lights they have there- I always wonder how many lights there are and how much it cost's between man power and electricity!
Merry Christmas to all!
Night!
1 comment:
Kenzi, you are so beautiful!! You went to the concert too? Which night did you go? Unfortunately, Bryan and I were ones with tickets that didn't make it in but we did see it from the visitor center. It was amaazing!
Post a Comment