Wow.... I have really been neglecting my blog! I still plan on documenting Thailand, but i'm on day 5 of 15! Great- so more to come on that later... This summer seemed to fly by - so the next few posts are my feeble attempt to document it! Here goes!
I'm trying to remember what the occasion was that we took this picture- either cheese night or Ali's farewell party- I think Ali's party- either way here are some of my awesome Beta girls! Love them!

Karaoke night at 'Keys on Main'- it was way fun! We definitely need to plan another one!

Wednesday night bowling! For about a year my friends went bowling every Wednesday night at the Ritz... it was a great tradition, though since it started at 9:30 and I normally had early class (and homework) the next day I didn't take advantage of it as much as I should have... I always loved it when I went!... Riley me and Ali...

My first Real game- it was way fun!
Wednesday night bowling! For about a year my friends went bowling every Wednesday night at the Ritz... it was a great tradition, though since it started at 9:30 and I normally had early class (and homework) the next day I didn't take advantage of it as much as I should have... I always loved it when I went!... Riley me and Ali...My beautiful cousin Amy got married! Amy is 2 days older than me which she loves to rub in my face! It was fun going to her wedding- she looked gorgeous!


2 comments:
You are like my size in those pictures compared to your cousins! I love it! :o) You are a shorty!
I know I used this excuse once before but I really did have a self destructing phone again, and I don't have your number.... but I am moving (moved) to Salt Lake, call me?
Post a Comment