Wednesday, September 22, 2010

crazy outdoor summer nights

I decided that outdoor concerts/movies are the best! Wish I would have gone to more of them! There are all kinds of outdoor movies playing in Salt Lake...so one night I got together with a few of my awesome MSW friends and we went to see Blindside at a local elementary school... it was way fun! Thanks to Sarah for letting me steal these pictures... I love how much my green socks stick out in the background!
Lets be honest... I don't know how much of the show we actually watched!
Bravo Broadway by the Utah Symphony in Deer Valley... absolutely AMAZING!!! I decided i must go to more of them! (you can get cheap student tickets with your school id) ... Great Friends + Broadway Music + Quiznos/snacks + Gorgeous Atmosphere = Heaven!!
Tim Mcgraw concert with my Social Work girls, another first! I have to admit that I really didn't know exactly who Tim Mcgraw was before this concert...One day in class my friends were talking about going and 5 months later we went! Hahaha-but it was actually way fun!! (and I did recognize most of the songs)
Candice, Sarah, Jerilyn and I getting ready for the big concert!!
Sarah and I while the others went to get drinks...we all came prepared with jackets and blankets...definitely didn't need them...it was super hot and it was pretty much standing room only!
Jer and I... I was the only one that didn't come prepared with a hat!
Ya... excited for Tim would be a bit of a understatement!!
Thanks for an awesome concert girls!! I loved it!!

3 comments:

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

I can't believe you actually said that you didn't know who Tim McGraw was...ha ha...wow, Kenz! ;)

Meredith Williams said...

You have all the fun Kenzi!! I love that you are wearing green socks. That is so you!! It made me smile....

Pamela and John said...

Kenzie, I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited!