Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break 2010!

This spring I had my first real spring break since high school- BYU-Idaho didn't have spring breaks, so this spring at the U was my first one (though I still had to go to my internship). I went with my sorority Beta down to St. George with Phi, though we both stayed at different condos. It was so much fun! I really needed to get away from Salt Lake, more so school and my internship!
First night we hit the pizza factory- Yum! I was impressed the waitress was able to get us all in the picture!
This picture is horrible, but one of the only ones I have with the boys-I didn't take many pictures- but thanks to facebook I have been able to get a hold of most of the ones I need! I'm not sure what I was doing in this picture- stinking my tongue out or something- plus I'm really stylin with the head lamp! We attempted to find some caves out in snow canyon- didn't work to well- it is hard to make plans with 30 people!
Outside of the caves...the sun was right in my eyes
I love this picture! Watching the fountains in Las Vegas
Love these girls! I think this that
new mall on the strip- way cool!
Angels Landing in Zions National Park
Made it to the top! I've never hiked it before! I LOVED it! It made me really miss hiking and my last summers job! I liked the parts where you had to hold on to the chains, if they weren't there it would have been terrifying, but having them there made it way cool! I can't believe that little kids climb this! Someone died on it 3 days before we climbed it- freaky!
It was a great trip! Thanks to all my awesome Beta girls and Phi guys for making it so fun! Love you!

1 comment:

Meredith Williams said...

You've never had a spring break in High school? That's lame! It looks like VEgas was fun! miss ya