Holy Cow!! What the heck happened to this fall? I can't believe how fast it has all gone! As always I have neglected my blog... so here I am trying to catch up!! Lucky for you the majority of my fall I don't have pictures of so you don't have to look at pictures of me studying or at my internship counseling with troubled teenage druggies! Let see...I figure a picture says a thousand words so here are 11,000 words of my fall!
Powderpuff football!! So much fun.... I even played a few times!
Chalk scavenger hunt! Go Utes!!

We found Big Bertha at the fair... she was HUGE!!

Lake Powell trip during fall break...

So much fun to get away from the school and internship...

Night time swimming...brrr

Barnyard dance-with a caller and everything!

Beta retreat! Yes-we played Nertz for the first time in way to long and Yes it was my idea!
Catch a Cougar! We went down to the 'Y' all decked out in our 'U' attire and took a bunch of cougars out to ice cream.... ya we got a lot of weird looks!
Battle of the Chapters...

Yes...we won! Collecting 1/4 of all of the canned food donated!

1 comment:
It looks like your life is coooool... I haven't talked to you in so long. You should call me, as I lost your number when I lost my phone at the airport. 435.621.8999. I live in Provo, so we should hang out. EH? Kelli comes home this week. You could come to IHOP with us on Thursday night!!!
Post a Comment